Tuesday, July 20, 2010

F2


This picture needs no description. I dedicate this picture to all my batchmates.
This picture reminds me of the journey which we were all a part of. I am sure that each and everyone of us remembers the very first day when we all stepped in, into this classroom…most of us unknown to each other…uncertain about the following two years…some excited…some anxious. The journey has been beautiful with its own share of ups and downs.
The assignments…to be completed overnight ;-)…which would eventually mean, struggling to keep your eyes open during the classes (though many a times it was due to the late night movies, distributed by the torrent masters of our class)
The rampant use of pendrives…laptops becoming victims of the ‘virus’ epidemic…the confusion of, which anti-virus to use…
The group projects…and the umpteen number of conflicts within the group ;-)
The projects…which would pile up and make us race towards the deadline…
The nightmares called exams…the best parts of which are the preparation sessions and group studies… ‘this one is meant for those who prepare and those who were a part of group studies ;-)’
The competitions…especially the Big Fight between Nexters and Spartans…the fury, commitment and passion of which, will remain unparalleled in the history of our college.
We all came together…spent great moments together and then parted ways. It is still hard for most of us to assimilate the fact that it is all over…but we can do nothing more than watch those days freeze into pictures and our hearts.
As I stand outside our class clicking this picture…I see the emptiness being filled once again with our presence…I hear our laughter echoing through the silence of the corridor. So here I leave you with this pic to feel what I felt and hear what I heard.
Let this be our rendezvous.

6 comments:

  1. this place gave me a platform to explore my self .I miss all the fun and masti i did,thanks all for sharing a Quality time together,these memories will forever b in heart.


    miss u all......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiiiiiii!!!great pic reminds me of all the fun we had in class..I really miss this class a lot..Those days wud never come back...Had loads of fun which i ll cherish throughout my life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice pic unni... the feeling has not still sink in that we will never be able to attend any lectures with those whom we spent 2 years of our lives...I wish all of us meet at least once in a year.... Missing the good old days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey unni, classic pic of all times...
    I know I was not of a social kind of person. But, still made many beautiful memories over there. Ofcourse, we all carry piles of great moments with us throughout our life. But, the time spent in Amity will always remain unforgettable. Many times we repented of being there during lectures, exams, vivas... But, still at the end of the day we felt like going back the next day for attending lectures (at-least for the sake of staying in the borders of attendance). The jokes we cracked, the fights we enjoyed and the presentations we screwed... are all in our memories which are not in any picture. They EXIST ONLY IN OUR DEEP OCEAN OF MEMORIES.........



    MISS U ALL....

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy unni...rulaa diyaa yaar...wat amazing memories dude...i just cant resist imagining myself n d whole mischievous class n pappa abusing us...good job dude...keep posting such memories...i'll b waiting for ur next..tc

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheers to all who sat in this class....grt pic unni....memories forever.....

    ReplyDelete